The World Forum for Ethics in Business is a registered public interest foundation (“fondation d’utilité publique” – N° 822.216.342) based in Belgium. The mandate of the Forum includes all manners of pursuing and establishing the indispensable ethical foundations of business in a globalised world. The World Forum for Ethics in Business holds a special consultative status with the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) of the United Nations.
16 years of commitment to good governance
- 40,000 attendees from 70 countries
- Convened annually at the European Parliament in Brussels
- Conferences in 13 countries
- Special consultative status with United Nation’s ECOSOC
World Forum for Ethics in Business has been founded with the following objectives:
- Increase global awareness of ethics In business
- Facilitate sharing of global best practices
- Enable and support leaders to act ethically
- Forge coalitions for collective action
To pursue a much needed ethical foundation for business & innovation
What differentiates us from other ethical initiatives?
- We focus on the ethical stories that matter the most
- As mediators we bring together thoughtful, serious critics and companies with a common goal
- We go where the fire is